£ 1170 pcm To Let
The office is located on the first floor of this beautifully maintained, Georgian, Grade II listed Building (formerly occupied by Samuel Malkin, bucklemaker to George III) which abuts St. Pauls Square. Entry to the office is via a ground floor hallway which has retained its Dickensian charm and the impressive reception area and board room are located off the hallway. The tenant will have use of the reception area and the boardroom subject to availability. There are also communal toilets and the office furniture, currently in the offices, can be left if required.
St. Paul’s Square is the last remaining Georgian square in Birmingham and offers a vibrant place to live, work and socialise. The centrepiece is the Grade I listed St. Pauls church surrounded by rolling lawns and tree lined walks. The Square offers easy access to the Aston Expressway which itself leads to the M6 and the motorway infrastructure generally. The commercial district of Birmingham centred around Colmore Row and Snowhill Station are about 500m away and New Street Station is approximately one kilometre from the studio.
First Floor Office
7.79m x 4.60m
• Carpeted floor
• Painted walls
• Ceiling strip lights
• Two radiators
• Two sash windows overlooking the rear courtyard
• Electric wall sockets
• Telephone points
• Alarm sensor
• Internet cabling
• Kitchenette with base and wall units, stone effect work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, fridge and dishwasher.
The rent includes the use of the communal board room and reception subject to availability.
The rent will include water, electricity, gas, business rates and service charges.
Tenure: The property will be offered on a leasehold basis the terms and conditions of which will be supplied on request however the basic terms will be as follows:
1. Term: by negotiation.
2. Rent reviews every 3 years if lease is longer than 3 years
3. The tenant will be responsible for the maintenance of the interior and all fixtures and fittings.
4. The rent will include water, electricity, gas, business rates and service charge
5. Each party to pay their own legal fees.
6. Landlord to be granted access to the demised premises upon reasonable notice to inspect the same.
7. Two months’ rent will be required as a security deposit and, subject to referencing, a personal guarantor may be required. The deposit will be held in a separate designated account and will be returned to the tenant at the end of the tenancy subject to the tenant adhering to the terms and conditions of the lease throughout.
The rent includes business rates
No VAT is payable on the rent
Each party will be responsible for his/her own legal costs
The rent includes service charges
There is metered parking in the square and the tenant would also be eligible to apply for Business Permit Parking by applying to the Birmingham City Council. This will allow the tenant to park anywhere in the Jewellery Quarter. There is also an NCP car park just off the Square.
Misrepresentation Act 1967. These details are prepared as a general guide only and must not be relied on as a basis to enter legal binding obligations. A prospective tenant should rely upon his/her own inspection, surveyor and/or solicitor before any expenditure or legal commitment. If a prospective tenant does wish to rely upon these particulars Arkade Property would be happy to provide specific written verification. Verbal representation will be made in good faith but cannot be relied upon. Subjective comments in these particulars are the opinion of Arkade Property only.
Arkade Property has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and do not warrant that they are in good working order. Arkade Property has not checked legal documentation and the solicitor should verify the tenure of the property and all restrictive and other covenants. Measurements and distances are approximate and for guidance only. Where rooms are irregular, only the maximum dimensions are given.
Fixtures and Fittings: All those items mentioned in these particulars by way of fixtures and fittings are included in the letting price. Others, if any, are excluded.